Thursday, December 6, 2007

Tsunami

A wave of the Spirit's movement, of immeasurable size, is headed our way.


Spirit of the Lord, wash over my soul,
Let me taste your grace upon the tongue with which I extol
Your glory,
Tell me again of Your magnificence,
Veiled within HiStory.
Good News forever, though no longer heeded,
Rip apart my reality because my spirit needs it.

Take me back to sustenance,
Remove me to the One
Basic need of my existence,
Father, Spirit, Son.

Give me life through Your power breath,
Fill my center with Your wind,
Remove from me what once brought death,
Take from me my sin.

Forgive me for such rebelliousness,
Iniquity plagues my mind,
Replace in me Your holiness,
You, Spirit, dwelling in my finite-self, divine.


O what a gift,
Such title does not give Honor,
For you renewed an eternal rift,
And redeemed me into Your Son's alma mater.





Comment please if you think my theology is totally messed up...........sometimes when I'm reviewing my work I don't catch ever mistake.

No comments: