Saturday, August 18, 2007

So wonderful

So amazing is the Lord our God, Holy is He who comforts me with His rod,
Guiding me in paths of Good, Providing me with all I need,
Holy is He, Holy is the Lord

In the midst of my sorrow, I'm blinded by the light,
Circumstances of tomorrow, nothing's going right.
I can't stand the pressures on me,
I can't hold my shoulders straight,
My back is crushed by the weight upon me,
All help to come, it's just too late,

Where is the hope I dreamt about?
Where is the God for whom you shout?
Where's the power you claim daily?
Your authority seems too shaky....

Darkness consumes my habits,
This hole I'm in, I just can't stand it
Pull me out, here's my hand, please grab it,
And don't let go.....
I need someone to save me
I've lost all my safety,
Money's spent, life lived poorly,
God, You are Who You are, surely

Come rescue me now,
I need you grace,
Place Your hand underneath me, cup me to You face,
Rub your cheek against me, grasping me close,
Oh how You saved me when I needed You most.

Praise You name! Holy God!

No comments: