Thursday, August 16, 2007

Come let us

Come let us worship the God of Salvation and restoration.


God I'll fall face-down as your glory shines around.

Holy holy holy, God Almighty, Worthy is You name, always
Perfect in every way. Every day is a day that You've created.
O how I want to please You

I sing joyous choruses, I pray fervent prayers,
I pour out my heart, O lend Your ear.
Hear me when I cry, vindicate my soul,
Lead me to Living Waters, feed me Your bread until I'm full
Show me visions beyond my comprehension,
Give me words too great to speak,
Give me a heart of flesh, Your strength where I was weak

I sing praise, Him, praise Him
Give Him what was already His,
Show Him devotion
Let us be reverent
God we can not fathom Your love
It's so good

My heights are under water, drowning my soul,
This life has taken a beaten, I'm losing control,
Guide me where you want me, feed me with Your will,
Align me to Your Spirit, make me sensitive to Your feel.

I want visions, I want to dream dreams,
I want to pray in the tongues of men and angels about so many things,
I want to move the mountains, with the faith of my Father,
I want to heal the nations so my God is honored.
I want so much to please you as a miracle-worker,
I want to know the future, cast vision where the followers wither.

I want the world for You, Jesus, my Savior. But if I have not love I'm nothing but an ambitious fool...

Bless the Lord O my Soul, rejoice in Him!

No comments: