Sunday, June 24, 2007

I Surrender Most of it....

My life is filled with circumstances under which I operate,
And I'm not sure if I can trust You with my fate.
That's something I have to comtemplate.
I'm sure You can relate, I mean, would You want me making the decisions regarding Your estate?
Also, in the past You've shown up late. You know it might be too much to place on Your plate.
Sure, You can create, but to sustain, that's an entirely different thing.
I have a lot going on right now and I'm lacking the time required to bring
All that I have,
And so I'll continue to cling,
Until I'm sure that I can,
It might be awhile, so feel free to leave,
I just need a little longer to grieve,
Grant me this reprieve.
When I'm ready, I'll give You a call.
Until then, I surrender most of it all.

So sad, too true.

No comments: