Sunday, July 12, 2009

Using cellular phones internationally

As I'm preparing to leave, I've come upon the problem of communicating internationally. It's quite expensive. That is, it's expensive if you don't have an unlocked phone and some good domestic SIM cards to help reduce your costs of making calls.

Thus, I present to you UniquePhones™. They have been in business for awhile, helping out people like us find those unlock codes for our phones. It's possible to get such codes from the manufacturers, but their service offers the convenience of not spending the 10+ hours that might take. When you think about your time, as the scarcest resource you have....perhaps a $10 unlock code won't seem that big of a deal (versus 10 hours x the value of having 10 hours for other uses). I know that I personally have things to do which I value more, and that's why I value their services, because their work helps me preserve my time so that I can increase the overall value of my day.

Bravo UniquePhones™, keep up the good work of providing a service which serves, increasing the value of society.




Happy unlocking!

2 comments:

TheThinker said...

I just purchased a new code from them, and will post on how sweet it is once it arrives.

TheThinker said...

The verdict is in. Drum roll please......


Unique Phones is a total success! If you're looking for unlock codes, UniquePhones is the way to go.