Saturday, February 2, 2008

Murder

You may not know this, but I'm a murderer....straight up cold-blooded killer

Bet you didn't know that one...or expect that to be said, did you?
Yeah, crazy, huh?

I never really told anyone because I didn't know what people would think...well actually I do know what people will think, and that's why I keep it a secret.

You may wonder why I'm telling you now...well I just can't hide the secret anymore....it has been eating at my soul for too long.

I'm sorry that I can't even say I was a good murderer - if there is such a kind of person. I was pretty ruthless...cold hearted...savage. I didn't kill nice and cleanly. I made sure it was bloody. I made sure there was torn flesh. I made sure there was suffering. Lots of it. Over and over and over. And other people were witness to it. There were lots of witnesses.

I don't even care if you hate the fact that I've lied for so long, and you never knew it. Get over it.

The guy I killed (yeah it was a guy) was a good friend of mine, or at least he was at the time. Actually, I should probably say that he was a friend to me, because I didn't really consider him my friend at the time...he was a good guy.


























in fact....he was God.

Thankfully, death didn't stop Him....not only that...but He decided to forgive me and save me from my wickedness. Man what sick and twisted thing I had been. Now to be a new creation, an actual human created in His image...I can only imagine what is to come.

Thank You for Your Son, Jesus, Father. Jesus, thank You for your love and mercy toward me and the gift of the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, thank You for leading me into all truth.

Bless Your name O Lord God of Heaven. Blessed be Your name.

Amen.

No comments: