Monday, October 1, 2007

A moment of strength...found in weakness

I am so very much in need of Truth...Sometimes I alert myself by the great deal of problems I have by questioning Scripture so much...just today I started getting really worked up on some ideas about prayer...It's too easy to misconstrue Scripture....what do I believe right now that is a lie????

How could I even find out unless someone let me know? I wouldn't know otherwise, because I would believe it's the truth...and it's not...how scary is it to think that you might be very heretical and not even know it...


But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come. - John 16:13

No comments: