Thursday, September 6, 2007

mmhmm

What can I say,
What can I do,
What can I think,
To more wholly honor You?

How can I serve,
Where can I go,
How shall I live,
That You love be known?

May we sing Your praises everyday?
May we lift hands up high to adore You?
May we cry out to our Lord our strength?
All that we bring is for You...

Let nothing be held back,
Let us be true,
Let it be authentic,
Faithful like You...




Lord, what I want, is for to want what You want.
I'm tired of seeking to please my will,
Help me to live a life after You,
Jesus save me from myself.

King, You're holy and perfect, pure and righteous,
Good everyday, always,
Your love endures, it never quits,
Purify me in Your blaze.

Bless the Lord, our souls! Rejoice!
Life up holy hands and raise Your voice.
Even in the silence proclaim His greatness,
Bring unto our God a magnificent noise,

No comments: