Wednesday, August 22, 2007

When I am dejected I will remember the great works of God.
In the middle of the storm, I remember His great compassion.
He saves me when I am beyond redemption.
When I cannot speak, He breathes life into my lungs.
O praise the Lord Jesus. O God of Zion be praised.
In my spirit I cry out loudly. You hear my prayers, for You are merciful.
O Lord, how can I explain the wonders of Your love to people such as myself?
We are unworthy of Your goodness, yet You have made us a holy people unto Yourself.
In You, we are holy and blameless.
Raise us up Lord.
Restore us, O Lord God Almighty!

When I'm in the pit, You lift me out.
When I can't take another step, You carry me along.
When my mind burns out, You fill me with Your thoughts.
When I am afraid, I will trust in the Lord.


O Father, hide me in the shadow of Your wings. Amen.

No comments: