Wednesday, August 22, 2007

H, S, M, S

Flourishing because he's famous,
My crimes are heinous,
I'll stop complaining,
Because my God is bigger than life.

Always filled because He's sustaining,
In His passions I am training,
Dragon slaying,
I owe to Him my heart.

Only His love is satisfying,
My spirit's crying,
There's no denying,
I owe to Him my soul.

His Word is beyond comprehension,
I need His intervention
Fill my thoughts with love without convention,
I owe to Him my mind.

With all that I have not given,
I've wasted for that which I've been living,
I must press my body to the next dimension,
I owe to Him my strength.


With all that I am,
With all that I am not,
I desire to serve my Savior,
Cast that sacred lot.

Have me to do that for which You've created me.
May you harvest hundreds more because of this seed.

No comments: