Saturday, February 27, 2010

Listening

I'm now 4/5ths through with listening to Francis Chan's Crazy Love.


Some books I'm reading through or am planning to read through soon are:
  1. The E-Myth Revisited (finishing today)
  2. The Meaning of the Pentateuch (reading)
  3. The Mission of God (reading)
  4. It's Mom-and-Pop, Stupid (Spring Break)
  5. Rich Dad, Poor Dad (old read, but revisiting some ideas) (Spring Break)
  6. In Search of Excellence (Spring Break)
  7. Barbarians at the Gate: The Fall of RJR Nabisco (Spring Break)

Deciding upon a strict reading and listening plan is becoming more important as I grow more conscious of the time I can easily waste if I'm not careful. My hope is that greater knowledge will increase my understanding as well as ability to serve others more effectively (and with greater frequency).

Until later

No comments: