Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Oh God,

Let, Your glory shine, let it fill my mind,
Purify my soul with Your love,
Help, me walk Your path, straighten out my act,
Blessed be my God above.

For too long I've stumbled as though I've been blind.
Your righteousness will take place of mine,
Your holy presence, charged with divine,
I love You God my King.
I love You God my King.

I desire what's Right, and hate what is wrong,
If I have not love, I'm just a clanging gong,
If I have love, my word's a love song,
Hear the cry of my heart O Lord.
Hear the cry of my heart O Lord.

Work among Your people, Take home in our hearts,
Build in us Your steeple, fill our inmost parts,
Make Your love ripple, touch the uttermost unclean,
Bring to Yourself the lost, open eyes to things unseen.

HEAL MY BROTHERS, HEAL MY FRIENDS,
HEAL ALL PEOPLES, O GOD HEAL UNTO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH.
We are desperately, in need. We despair when we feel Your not there.
But You are, and we are just blind...blind...blind...deaf, and dumb.....
O God stick out Your thumb, rub my eyes, so I can see, how holy You are.


We just want to love you more and more and more...WE LOVE YOU, Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit!

No comments: