Saturday, January 26, 2008

If I could count the stars, learn all Truth from your lips,
If I could just stand behind Your total eclipse.
If I could love my neighbor, as you see him today,
If I could get out of Your way.

Ohh help me, Holy God,
I need instruction, where it is not,
I need a filling inside,
I need a splashing of Your grace,
I need Your presence manifesting, in front of my face.

So often content, with just words from Your book,
But I'm starting to realize, that's not just how it looks,
You bring power, changing time and space,
You bring holiness, to this unholy place.

God, Savior, come meet with us,
You're not some far away being, Your the God-man we can trust.
Break my mindset, tear it apart,
Craft my inspiration, an artful masterpiece of your heart.

Bless the Lord,
Hold on to Him tight,
If I just get a touch of his cloak, I'll be all right.
He'll heal me, the power will flow out,
Leaving, me with no doubt.
That He is God,
That He is King,
That He deserves our everything.
He's above,
All conceptions we hold,
Bring forth Your will, O let it unfold.

No comments: