Monday, December 10, 2007

a Conversation

I think sometimes that I almost turn God's blessings into curses by questioning too much...

He blesses me in so many ways so often...I'll try not to make this sound like a rant of pride about what God has done for me...

He's given me a curiosity for pretty much everything...for life...and He's packaged it with an ability to learn quickly, to work hard, and to have a drive to excel in all of it...and He's made it so I have...

but then it's like...what should I do...I can do so much well...where am I supposed to go with this stuff

To this my friend responds:

FRIEND: what is your calling?

ME: haha

ME: that life arrow thing was awesome, but it only confirmed for me that I have an arrow that points to God, it didn't really help me discern what vehicle I was going to be taking along that path

FRIEND: may i suggest that you don't have a vehicle because you may use multiple ones throughout your life

FRIEND: we' already said that you get something and get excited about it... if God were to tell you what you were going to be doing, i have a hunch that you might take it and run with it, and it would be amazing and God would bless it but when it came time to leave you would fight it and fight it even though you know its right all because you would remember that God told you that that was what you would be doing

ME: lol

ME: I guess that's part of the curiosity thing...I need clarity... :-)

ME: hahaha

FRIEND: yea i see your problem... your curiosity wants to know now, but your personality and bent is why he's saying no im not going to tell u yet



Praise God from Whom all godly friends flow :)

No comments: