Friday, June 1, 2007

Yesterday was a battle of epic proportions...and I'm pretty sure the fight is not yet finished. I am calm, knowing that I fight not for victory, but from victory through Christ, but there is more to come before I seize what is mine through Jesus. This battle deals with confusion. There are forces attempting to limit me in my relationships with others....there are forces which do not want what the Lord has given me to say to be said, and so they are attempting to confuse my words - which aren't even mine - among my brethren.

Please be in prayer for me. May the Lord increase my love and keep me from fortifying myself from my brothers in Christ here...May our words be clear and the Spirit strike the heart of our listeners with understanding and wisdom to be diligent with such. May we be such listeners as well.

God bless,
DMS

No comments: