Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Jesus is the Rock upon which I stand, set upon when taken from the sinful quicksand,
The day is at hand, raise up your eyes to see the descent of the Son of Man,
Glorious, abounding, love envelops all surrounding, mercy overtakes us,
Like rushing waters, sounding.
Hear my tears, see my downcast face. Lift me up to your Most High place,
Hide me in the shadow of your wings, pour love over me, satisfy me with your everything.
Bless me with your word, may I have unmerited favor in your sight, lead me in your paths than I might glorify you right,
That the world may see, and that they'd give you due praise, glory to the King, glory to His name.

Though lost in pools of trial, we'll persevere. When we've stood the test, we'll be crowned with life, that precious gift so dear.

Praise Him, Praise Him

The Ancient of Days

No comments: