Sunday, January 28, 2007

Welcome the secret place

Fare-well my friends, for the road is narrow and straight, no faltering will do....But remember, we pray not for lighter loads, but stronger backs. We pray not that we could handle our burdens in a godly manner, but rather we give them over to God Himself.

Seek and you will find (Seek righteousness. Seek humility. Perhaps in the day of the Lord's anger you will be hidden. - Zephaniah 2:3). Do not seek, and you will not find.

Knock and the door will be opened:

Revelation 3:8
I know your [record of] works and what you are doing. See! I have set before you a door wide open which no one is able to shut; I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept My Word and guarded My message and have not renounced or denied My name.

Revelation 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears and listens to and heeds My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will eat with him, and he [will eat] with Me.

Revelation 4:1
AFTER THIS I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven! And the first voice which I had heard addressing me like [the calling of] a [Marvin Vincent, Word Studies.] war trumpet said, Come up here, and I will show you what must take place in the future.

Ask and it will be given you (James 1:5 - If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.)

No comments: