Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Last night God gave me a new song. For a while now I have been praying for such to happen. I have been praying that the Lord would continue to develop my spiritual languages for loving Him. Last night as I was singing Matt Redman's "If I have not love," which is a song based off of Paul's song in Corinthians 13, I felt a little sensitive to the Spirit to move into my spiritual language, but unlike my language for praying, this was entirely different, and it harmonized and went along with the melody to the song. Not only has this happened, but the Lord has also blessed my time of "prayer with understanding." I have been able to think more clearly and evaluate my words more carefully and feel like the Kingdom is being taken by storm by violent men more often.

What a mighty God we serve
Angels bow before Him
Heaven and Earth adore Him
What a mighty God we serve.

No comments: